Thursday, September 6, 2007

Arrival in the Land of the Rising Sun

I made it to Japan. I got here last night (yesterday morning for you guys) and took the train from the airport to my apartment by myself.  Let me just tell you that the subway system is terrifying if you've never seen it before. over 1000 stops on tons of different lines.  That will be one of the things I try to tackle today. My apartment is nice and little and I have 2 other roomates. One is on vacation so I haven't met her and the other one is really nice. She gave me directions to all the places I need to go to get paperwork done but we'll see how I do with those. I start orientation and training on Monday so I will hopefully be able to meet more people then.

For those of you who have been asking, here is my full mailing address:

Heather Tang
#610 Lions Mansion Isezakicho Nishi Dai2
3-81-2 Maesato-Cho
Minami-Ku Yokohama-Shi
Kanagawa-Ken 232-0004

Now you understand why I couldn't tell it to you off the top of my head.
Also, my futon smells like sesame oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment